Are you feeling my festive fashion fatigue? How utterly scrumptious are all those beautiful pastel shades out their? How delectable is everything with foliage and freshness?
I'm absolutely craving a major wardrobe shake-up and here's how I plan to go about it.
- Clean out any item of clothing that makes me feel frumpy when I wear it - sell the best of them at the Bernard Shaw, use any nice fabric in my crafting, anything decent left goes to charity and the rest for rags.
- Pick pieces from my mounds of "items for alteration" bag and create some pieces around designs I would actually wear.
- Mend some of my fabulous but flawed garments which have been sitting in a bag forever;
- Spend some quality time shopping with the Topshop voucher I got for Christmas (Thanks, Godmother-you know me so well).
- Dip into a few second hand shops and the Dublin Flea Market for a more custom touch.
I'm will keep you guys updated on how it all goes.
For now I can dream. Sweet Spring Dreams: