Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Shake it up Spring Style

Euk- sequins. Euk-gold.
Are you feeling my festive fashion fatigue? How utterly scrumptious are all those beautiful pastel shades out their? How delectable is everything with foliage and freshness?

I'm absolutely craving a major wardrobe shake-up and here's how I plan to go about it.
  1. Clean out any item of clothing that makes me feel frumpy when I wear it - sell the best of them at the Bernard Shaw, use any nice fabric in my crafting, anything decent left goes to charity and the rest for rags.
  2. Pick pieces from my mounds of "items for alteration" bag and create some pieces around designs I would actually wear.
  3. Mend some of my fabulous but flawed garments which have been sitting in a bag forever;
  4. Spend some quality time shopping with the Topshop voucher I got for Christmas (Thanks, Godmother-you know me so well).
  5. Dip into a few second hand shops and the Dublin Flea Market for a more custom touch.
See a wardrobe re-vamp doesn't have to cost more than €30 and hopefully it won't.
I'm will keep you guys updated on how it all goes.

For now I can dream. Sweet Spring Dreams:




No comments:

Post a Comment