Tuesday, May 12, 2009

To Market, to market..

Only a week and a half to go until my first market. It's not a purely craft dedicated affair and it's on every weekend so that takes alot of the pressure off. No insurance needed either. A great place to start all round. It's here:
Blackrock Market
http://www.blackrockmarket.com

I was doing quite well in terms of preparation but I seem to have run out of steam somewhat. Perhaps I was just trying to get to much done and have burned out. Maybe it's because I had to move the date back a week and lost momentum. What do you do during time of motivational stagnancy? Any tips?
I think I'll watch some Simpsons, have a shower and then just get back to kicking the craft out of my stash. Worth a try. I'll post some embroidery later if all goes well.

Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment