Monday, August 24, 2009

Lads and Ladies we are LIVE!!

My Darlings my Etsy shops went up today. It has been a little light in an awful, horrible week. But it has been okay craft-wise which is what this blog is about after all.
I've been putting lots of work into my underwear pattern but I'm not happy with it just yet so alas that will have to wait a little longer before I can reveal any of those dainties.
But guys, guys.. My shop is up, IT'S REALLY UP. Yey! Look:
The Sailmaker's Daughter
http://SailmakersDaughter.etsy.com

Here is a shot of the very first item I listed, I called it Odette after the Swan Lake Princess:

Let me know what you think of the shop. It needs a proper banner and more items. Do you think its needs anything else?
I'll be back soon with more hair accessory photos as I was asked to make a veil for a Hen party. The Hen party has been and gone so I'll have the photos for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment