Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sailboats and Salutations

Hope you are all having a smashing bank holiday weekend (or a smashing regular weekend if you're not from round these parts.)
I spent yesterday at the Maritime Festival in Dublin with a friend and her family. Lots of sails and sailors. My crafty self felt very at home.
This photo was taken from on-board an Irish Navy gunboat. Despite the imposing sky it was actually a very warm day.

I came home after my delightful outing to find that I had sold and item and my Curious Corvid lavender bag had been featured on a blog round-up of black crows. Ah, twas a great day altogether!
Check out the rest of the round-up from the lovely Vabo's Blog. http://vabodesign.blogspot.com/2010/06/76-day-12-whatever-tickles-my-fancy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment