Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fair Weather and Craft Fairs

Well now, what a smashing day it is here on the green isle.
I have been doing lots of posting on Etsy lately and although I have been getting a few views and some hearts I think my views are relatively low, coupled with the fact I have yet to get a comment on this blog I am a little disheartened but not to worry.
Went to the Crafty Market last weekend with all my wares and wonders. It was great to have some of the other team members there, it gave the place even more of a community feel.
Here are some of the newby pieces I brought along:


The sales weren't great but I expect it will pick up again for the Christmas season.

I'm off to take advantage of the lovely weather to pick some blackberries and take a few nice bright photos.
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment